MxManagementCenter (MxMC) is a MOBOTIX application for PC/MAC systems with the focus on a unique and intuitive user experience, providing the highest cost savings and flexibility in the market.
Starting with this release, MxManagementCenter allows editing multiple cameras at once using Multi-Camera Configuration ("Multi Edit"), provides a method for activating/deactivating cameras on installations with many cameras, shows perceptibly improved performance when handling large project data and brings many other improvements.
MxManagementCenter is a video management software with a focus on a simple and intuitive interface. Full screen display of a camera via mouse-click, multi-monitor support, a clear representation of events and alarms, the control of door stations as well as the execution of many actions by "drag and drop" are just some examples of the many program functions.
- Addition of an unlimited number of cameras.
- Touchscreen-optimized operation.
- Camera groups with representation in Grid and Graphic Views.
- Grid Views with a focus window and many controls.
- Quick display of particular cameras in the focus window by "drag and drop" from the camera bar.
- Graphic Views with freely definable icons, "soft buttons" used to execute any URL, and live windows.
- Quick switching between Grid- and Graphic-Views.
- Optical and audible alarming of new events.
- Quick switching to the Playback-View to allow playback of events and continuous recordings.
- Instant Player that allows for quick viewing of the latest events during live video monitoring operation.
- A special Research View for easy viewing of a large number of events.
- Easy use of multiple monitors by double-clicking on the live image, grid or event image.
- A camera sequencer.
- Door-station functions (Intercom, open door, turn light on/off, etc.)
- Data export.
- Subsequent distortion correction of hemispheric camera images - in live images and in recordings
Features of this Release
- Multi-Camera Configuration ("Multi Edit") allows editing multiple cameras at once
- "Active" Camera Property
- Improved Performance on Large Project Data
You can download the MxManagementCenter Tutorial as PDF file.
- Windows Vista or higher
- Processor with at least 2 GHz
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- Graphics adapter with OpenGL V2.1 support – for subsequent distortion correction in MxManagementCenter and for showing web contents/HTML pages (e.g., the integrated quick help)
- Download the EXE file for your system (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Double-click on the EXE file you just downloaded and follow the instructions.
- Double-click on the shortcut on your desktop to start the application.
Important Note for Installing on Windows Systems
If you intend to install this version on Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 systems, you need to make sure that the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 package has been installed. Please see the Important Notes for Installing on Windows Systems section in the release notes for more information.
Information on Language Support
- MxManagementCenter is released in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- A so-called "translation package" will be available for the languages not provided by MOBOTIX so that partners can translate MOBOTIX products into their own languages. To get such a translation package, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the release notes (below) for a list of improvements and novelties.