With the MOBOTIX MxBell app, you can quickly and easily access your MOBOTIX cameras and MOBOTIX door stations with your smartphone or tablet. Never miss a visitor again thanks to push notification. MxBell displays the ringing message of a MOBOTIX IP video door station as well as the live and playback views of MOBOTIX cameras. Browse the latest events at the door station or a camera in the playback screen. View up to four different live streams from cameras in the Grid View. With automatic camera search, live screen, camera connection via SSL and display of the connection status.
MxBell 2.4: Softbuttons
New with version 2.4
New in the current version 2.4 is - besides some bug fixes - the integration of up to eight softbuttons to control cameras and other IP (IoT) devices using Http/Https API commands.
New with version 2.3.1
New in this version 2.3.1 is - besides some bug fixes - the easy import and export of the current app configuration via the appropriate tools available with your mobile device, e.g. Air Drop, WhatsApp or E-Mail.
You now have the following options:
- Transferring the current app configuration to other mobile devices
- Manage multiple app configurations on a mobile device
- Create a backup of the current app configuration
- Faster operation of the camera list and easier camera change
- Shows ringing messages from MOBOTIX IP video door stations (incl. push notification)
- Displays alarms (event messages) from MOBOTIX IoT cameras (incl. push notification)
- Live views of MOBOTIX IP cameras with gesture-controlled PTZ function
- Open the door from anywhere, hands-free
- Automatic camera search, live view and camera connection via SSL
- Display of the connection status
- Playback view provides access to the latest recorded events
- Grid View simultaneously shows up to four different live streams from MOBOTIX door stations or IP cameras
- Visitor view shows the last events where visitors pressed a bell at one of the connected door stations
- Up to 8 softbuttons to control cameras and other IP (IoT) devices with Http/Https API commands
- Supports remote connections and mobile data
- From iOS 11 and Android 5.0.0
- Depending on the type of your mobile device, the app can manage over 100 cameras (Type. Examples: Apple iPhone 11 more than 130 cameras; Samsung Galaxy S9 up to 50 cameras)
- Import and export of the app configuration
Maximum Information, Minimum Configuration
Image processing, analysis and recording take place directly in every Door Station and camera. The networked systems form a kind of data cloud that the App can access and then display the desired information in a user-friendly manner. Quick Setup, such as deciding which events to record, is carried out elsewhere (for example, MxDisplay+ or camera software).
Worldwide Access To The Door Station And Cameras
The ability to communicate with someone at your door or turn on the light from far away is now a reality. You first need to configure your router for incoming data traffic and create a DNS account before you can access your Door Station and cameras using mobile data or other networks.
Very little bandwidth is required to transfer video and audio to the App, even when the image resolution is set very high. When wireless networks (WiFi, 3G/4G) are used on mobile devices, the connection quality is not always constant and the device may even drop the connection. As a result, it is not always possible to transmit all events, such as doorbell messages, on time. MOBOTIX therefore recommend always using a wired remote station such as MxDisplay+.