MxManagementCenter (MxMC) is a MOBOTIX application for PC/MAC systems with the focus on a unique and intuitive user experience, providing the highest cost savings and flexibility in the market.
New Features and Improvements
- Export of hemispheric images to AVI (M-JPE) and MP4 (H.264) with distortion correction (for Panorama and normal display modes)
- MxFFS media (SD cards, USB and SSD drives) written by the camera can now be accessed directly on the computer to show the recordings in Playback view.
Note: To use this feature, the application must be started with administrative rights (Windows) or by using "sudo" (macOS).
- Backward playback of recordings of MOBOTIX MOVE or other ONVIF S cameras on MOBOTIX NAS devices with up to 8x speed (requires MOBOTIX NAS Recorder Software 220.127.116.11).
- Updated online help (program settings, vPTZ, Live Recorder).
- Improvements in the Camera Configuration and integration of MxThinClient devices.
- Program setup and binary files are now signed digitally.
- Issues resolved when exporting file server recordings from a folder/file structure that had missing/corrupt files.
- Number of MxThinClient instances in the Components view was too high.
- Trying to change the IP address of MOBOTIX MOVE cameras in the Welcome Wizard did not work properly.
- (Fast) playback of event-based recordings of MOBOTIX MOVE or other ONVIF S cameras on MOBOTIX NAS devices (requires MOBOTIX NAS Recorder Software 18.104.22.168).
- Additional improvements when searching for cameras that are not ONVIF-compliant.
- Streaming MOBOTIX MOVE or other ONVIF S cameras via HTTPS.
- Access to "Buffered MxFFS Archives" after switching from SD card recording.
- Function for updating the MxMC release itself.
- Configuration of the display mode for cameras with two hemispheric lenses.
Please see the release notes of this release for information on the system requirements.
Please see this article on the hardware requirements in the MOBOTIX Community: Maximum Numbers of Cameras in the MxMC