MxControlCenter is the video management system from MOBOTIX with freely definable layouts for cameras on grids or building plans, video search, alarm list, automatic camera search, automatic switching between cameras or layouts, integration of video storage on file servers as well as Camera Configuration and Update Assistant for automatic configuration and updating of software of many cameras, respectively.
Software PTZ, image post-processing, audio from and to the camera, export of video clips from stored alarms, integration of pan/tilt heads and digital or analog dome cameras, time-synchronized playback of many stored videos at the same time, data export, optimum support of MOBOTIX Hemispheric cameras, freely definable event searches, subsequent video motion detection in recordings (Post VM), freely definable users, groups and group rights, local archive for permanent storage of recordings, convenient live stream recording, comprehensive logging of all user activities.
- The maximum number of live camera streams that can be shown concurrently will decrease if the MxControlCenter computer needs to accomplish additional tasks (image correction, display scaling, etc.).
- The 64 bit version of MxCC requires installing the Bonjour Print Services to be able to automatically find network devices. These services need to be installed on the system, or they can be installed using the 64 bit version of the MxCC setup file.
- ZIP: Compressed folder with all required files (incl. program file)
- EXE: Windows setup file for MxControlCenter or language packages
- TransPack*.zip: Translation package for creating your own language versions of MxControlCenter
See the release notes (below) for a list of improvements and novelties.