Release Notes for MOBOTIX NAS Recorder Software
MOBOTIX has expanded its product range to include three high-quality NAS devices with different capacities (8/16/32 channels) for integration into MxManagementCenter 2.0 and higher. The MOBOTIX NAS serves as a network recorder for MOBOTIX MOVE cameras, ONVIF cameras and MOBOTIX IoT cameras with classical decentralized storage.
This document contains information about the Recorder Software (QVR Pro) that enables MOBOTIX MOVE and ONVIF cameras to record their video streams on MOBOTIX NAS systems.
- MOBOTIX NAS systems are always delivered without hard disks. Please make sure that the hard disks have been installed before proceeding. For a list of suitable hard disks, please see the MOBOTIX NAS HDD Compatibility white list on www.mobotix.com/support > Download Center > Documentation > White Lists > MOBOTIX NAS HDD Compatibility.
- Please see the video tutorial on www.mobotix.com/support > Download Center > Documentation > Video Tutorials > Additional Hardware > MOBOTIX NAS.
- For more information about setting up MOBOTIX NAS systems, please proceed as outlined in the following documents on www.mobotix.com/manuals > Accessories > MOBOTIX NAS:
- Quick Guide – MOBOTIX NAS & Device Finder
- Quick Guide – MOBOTIX NAS & IoT Cameras
- Quick Guide – MOBOTIX NAS & MOVE/ONVIF Cameras
- MOBOTIX NAS with current operating system.
- Hard disks have been installed.
- Current MOBOTIX NAS Operating System software has been installed.
- Current MOBOTIX NAS Container Station software has been installed.
Recorder Software 126.96.36.199mx
Publishing Date: 2019-07-31
This is a service release that contains the Enhancements, Improvements, and Bugfixes listed below.
Enhancements and Improvements
- Support of the RTSP playback feature
- Support of the RTP timestamp feature
- Rebuilding of the recording index could cause a recording time period synchronization issue.
- The Details dialog would not be updated after deleting a recording space.
- Cameras could not be assigned to any recording space if the first recording space had been deleted.
Recorder Software 188.8.131.52mx
Publishing Date: 2019-05-17
This is a service release that contains the bugfixes listed below.
- When using several Ethernet ports (Port Trunking), the 8-Bay NAS sometimes could only add 8 cameras (channels) instead of 32.
- When playing back recordings of MOBOTIX MOVE cameras after the recordings had not been accessed for a longer period of time (>= 24 hours) sometimes did not work properly.
- Playing back event recordings did not work properly.
- The Camera Settings dialog sometimes showed cameras that had not been connected any more.
- The Quick Start Help dialog that shows after reinstalling the software contained some faulty texts.
- Additional improvements for MxMC integration and RTSP streaming.
Recorder Software 184.108.40.206mx
Publishing Date: 2019-03-06
List of Fixed Issues and New Features Since the Last Published Release
- Various stability improvements for the MxMC integration and rtsp streaming
- MxMC could not connect to MxNAS via ANY network interface in a LAN environment, but only by the first one. (WAN is not supported except through VPN)
Recorder Software 220.127.116.11mx
Publishing Date: 2018-11-30
This is the first relase of this software for MOBOTIX NAS systems.
Copyright © 1999 – 2019, MOBOTIX AG, Germany, email@example.com