Release Notes for MOBOTIX MOVE Camera Models VB1A-5-IR-VA, VB2A-2-IR-VA, VD1A-5-IR-VA, VD2A-2-IR-VA
These Release Notes contain a technical description of the most important changes in the software for the MOBOTIX MOVE network cameras.
Overview of the Software Releases
- Please download the stable customer releases of the software from www.mobotix.com in the Support > Download Center > Software Downloads section.
- Please send an email to email@example.com for feedback.
Software Release mb20210707SX for MOBOTIX MOVE Camera Models VB1A-5-IR-VA, VB2A-2-IR-VA, VD1A-5-IR-VA, VD2A-2-IR-VA
Creation Date: 2021-07-07
Publishing Date: 2021-07-16
Enhancements and Improvements
- Added support for new P-IRIS module for PCN change.
- Added dropdown menu to select Enable/Disable AF during Day/Night mode.
- Added http notification as Periodical Event.
- Improved the behavior of re-focusing during day/night switching.
- Fixed cannot show image in Chrome browser issue.
- Fix NVR compatibility issues:
- Selecting auto or manual exposure max. gain greater than 3 on the NVR created an error.
- Selecting “minimum shutter speed” on the NVR under TV system “WDR 2 Shutter NTSC” would set the camera to the next shutter speed option.
Copyright © 1999 – 2021, MOBOTIX AG, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org