Release Notes for MOBOTIX MOVE NVR-8/16 Models
These Release Notes contain a technical description of the most
important changes in the software for the MOBOTIX MOVE NVR devices.
Overview of Software Releases
- Please download the stable customer releases of the software from www.mobotix.com
in the Support > Download Center > Software
- After downloading the software, please extract both files to the same
folder. The device needs both files at the same location in order to
verify the software before starting the installation.
- Please send an email to email@example.com
Software Release mb20210902NVR816 for MOBOTIX MOVE Mx-S-NVR1A-8/16-POE
Creation Date: 2021-09-02
Publishing Date: 2021-09-15
- Optimized DDR configuration to avoid system crash
under high loading
- Streaming load control: if the main stream is more
than 4K resolution and stream 2 is more than D1 resolution, we will have
an exclamation mark to inform the user the resolution is more than
recommended value. When mouse hovers over the mark, a warning message
“Camera Resolution is out of range” will be displayed
- New option for support of camera reboot from UI in
“Live view > Camera system setup" dialog
- If alarm is triggered, there will be information in
- Long press the power key for 10 seconds triggers force shutdown.
Long press the power key for 3-4 second triggers power options (cancel,
power off, reboot) on screen.
- Support of App push notification
- Use webRTC to support non-IE browser to improve
- New naming rule 'mb'+<release date>+'NVR816' for firmware binary
files. For example: mb20210330NVR816, where 816 means NVR 8 and 16 CH.
Note: Need to upgrade with .txz & .sha512 files
first then we support .zip file upgrade
- Added Video Analytics page under Setup >
Video Analytics to manage Video analytics database.
- For the first login, users have to set password (no
default password anymore).
- Character 'ä-Ä', 'ö -Ö' and 'ü-Ü' are counted as special
characters which can't be used to set the password.
There will be a warning message pop-up if users use these characters.
- Updated translations
- Fisheye compatibility issues fixed:
- Support e-PTZ
- Fix the issue that video type couldn’t be configured
- Under camera motion setup, time interval configurable range is
- Could display stream1/2 view mode under front-end mode
- Under Live View > Camera Video Analytics
Setup, object counting doesn’t need to be
triggered first to see detection box for other VAs
- Fixed NVR's firmware to avoid mask (privacy zone)
and VA zone shift from defined
position on new 2MP Move range cameras.
Software Release dl0eL000-20210128 for MOBOTIX MOVE NVR-8/16
Creation Date: 2021-01-28
Publishing Date: 2021-02-11
Enhancements and Improvements
Modifications to Better Support Remote Installation
- Added HDD control functions:
- Format Disk
- Show Disk
- Smart info
- Repair Disk
- Configurable network settings
- Configurable time settings
- Added PoE management page
- Added PTZ auto tracking
- User will be prompted to change the default password upon every login
Software Release dl0eL000-20201125 for MOBOTIX MOVE NVR-8/16
Creation Date: 2020-11-25
Publishing Date: 2021-01-06
Enhancements and Improvements
Software Release dl0eL000-20200701 for MOBOTIX MOVE NVR-8/16
Creation Date: 2020-07-01
Publishing Date: 2020-09-01
This is the first software for the MOBOTIX MOVE NVR product line.
1999 – 2021, MOBOTIX AG, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org