These Release Notes contain a technical description of the most important changes in the software for the MOBOTIX MOVE network cameras.
For 1st time support of Mx-Message System after FW upgrades, the camera requires a factory reset or temporary change of Camera IP-address. This is required to change the original MOVE camera Broadcast address to 10.255.255.255 to match the MOBOTIX IoT camera broadcast address. In case this already was performed with a previous FW-upgrade, this action is not needed repeatedly, as Broadcast address remains persistent in the camera and can be verified in the Camera-Info (Web-GUI).
Creation Date: 2022-09-15
Publishing Date: 2022-11-29
· The OSD can´t be shown in highest resolution issue is fixed
· The streaming will crash when changing from linear to 2x shutter issue fixed
· SD card file can´t be found issue fixed
Creation Date: 2022-08-15
Publishing Date: 2022-08-31
· Added absolute bitrate setting
· Added Night Mode Priority-High Light Details under TV system Linear Mode
· Adjusted Window Settings default range.
· Support web.de email server send/receive
· Added upload certificate API and the option if the user want to cover original certificate (Function requires NVR / CMS FW 202208xx or later)
· Added upload config file API keepNetworkSetting feature (Function requires NVR / CMS FW 202208xx or later)
· Focus Window: Auto Focus ROI (Region of Interest) – new feature added
· New Password Policy
- Password must contain minimum 10-characters, and maximum 32-characters.
- The password must contain at least three character categories among the following:
-Uppercase letters (A through Z)
-Lowercase letters (a through z)
-Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
-Special characters: (~@#$%^&*_-+=:;<>)
· Disable Bonjour as default.
· Removed firmware upgrade file name without requiring to be name as 'uImage_userland'
· Non-IE browser: Improve h.264 latency
· Safari pop-up “Security-Error” Issue fixed
· Set Default Audio Codec to AAC, to allow Speaker button on none-IE browser can function correctly
Creation Date: 2022-04-08
Publishing Date: 2022-05-17
§ Show correct model name when using IP Scanner
§ Enable MxMessage to be used as trigger action in all Events
§ Added GPL License text in Camera Information Page
§ Support ePTZ on non-IE browser for MX-VH1A-12-IR-VA
§ Remove Tampering feature since the camera sabotage does exist.
§ Adjust Button Position in IRIS Size Setting
§ Upgrade jquery version to v3.6
· Fixed MJPEG display on none-IE browser under unstable network.
· Video Analytics Page, "Selected Behaviors" Bar Error
· Update ActiveX Viewer To fix random character showing at LPR bonding box.
· Fix the name of the zoom button (tele)
Creation Date: 2022-03-01
Publishing Date: 2022-03-10
§ WebUI enhancement; Edited font, text size, bolded style, WebGUI Sub Tab make it to white.
§ Full features support on all browser without ActiveX
§ Increase faster max shutter speed for 4K cameras.
§ Show ""Save succeeded"" after the user pressed save button.
§ Added ""Sync With NTP Server"" show Success / Fail feedback.
§ Browser tab name sync “camera host name"
§ Periodical Events implement trigger action: HTTP Notification
§ Recording File size now adjustable
§ OpenVPN Upgrade from v2.3 to v2.5
§ Periodic Event Smaller Interval: Change to 10 seconds.
§ Applied German translation Edited DE translation to FTP page.
§ Added US Date Format MM/DD/YYYY
§ Unlocked Config file to be able to upload with different file names
§ Edited Network Page to show ""MJPEG over HTTP port"""
§ Multicast Block Reserve IP 22.214.171.124
§ Add Swedish character and special character in text overlay: Include ÅÄÖ and special characters ""!”§$%&/()=?"" in text overlay
§ [Default] Stream 2 default resolution set to PAL 720x480 NTSC 720x576: To allow NVR VMS sub-stream work correctly.
§ [Password] Enable special character -_*!.
§ Edited switch language Message System error and Event select Message System.
§ MxMessage System:
Empty string and illegal json -> Send null (website do not filter illegal json input.)
MxMessage default setting change:
- Resend 3
- Poll Frequency 4
- Max Time Offset: 10
Fixed Alarm event cannot be triggered by MxMessage System relate issues.
Edited translation of MxMessage for DE/ES/FR/IT/PT
MX Message; Added Message System default prefix (Send and Receive require default prefix) Prefix is ""messages.global."
§ AE conversion speeds improve
§ Include Night mode priority under WDR Mode. Include Window Setting under Linear mode.
§ Secure By default
Close TCP ports: 6666. 8008.
Disable streaming before the user change initial password. Disable API / ONVIF command before you change password (Only change password related command can be used before you change password
default https enable (TLS1.2) (Disable TLS 1.0, TLS1.1 ; self-signed certificates provided)
http authentication default set to digest
RTSP authentication default set to digest
· Fixed FTP Test issue.
Creation Date: 2020-07-30
Publishing Date: 2021-09-15