MxManagementCenter (MxMC) is a MOBOTIX application for PC/MAC systems with the focus on a unique and intuitive user experience, providing the highest cost savings and flexibility in the market.
Note on This Release Candidate
This is a preliminary release of MxManagementCenter, which contains everything but the final adjustments for the imminent M73 sales release. The finished release will be published soon - stay tuned.
New Features and Improvements
- Export of hemispheric images to AVI (M-JPE) and MP4 (H.264) with distortion correction (for Panorama and normal display modes)
- MxFFS media (SD cards, USB and SSD drives) written by the camera can now be accessed directly on the computer to show the recordings in Playback view.
Note: To use this feature, the application must be started with administrative rights (Windows) or by using "sudo" (macOS).
- Backward playback of recordings of MOBOTIX MOVE or other ONVIF S cameras on MOBOTIX NAS devices with up to 8x speed (requires MOBOTIX NAS Recorder Software 126.96.36.199).
- Updated online help (program settings, vPTZ, Live Recorder).
- Improvements in the Camera Configuration and integration of MxThinClient devices.
- Program setup and binary files are now signed digitally.
- Issues resolved when exporting file server recordings from a folder/file structure that had missing/corrupt files.
- Number of MxThinClient instances in the Components view was too high.
- Trying to change the IP address of MOBOTIX MOVE cameras in the Welcome Wizard did not work properly.
- (Fast) playback of event-based recordings of MOBOTIX MOVE or other ONVIF S cameras on MOBOTIX NAS devices (requires MOBOTIX NAS Recorder Software 188.8.131.52).
- Additional improvements when searching for cameras that are not ONVIF-compliant.
- Streaming MOBOTIX MOVE or other ONVIF S cameras via HTTPS.
- Access to "Buffered MxFFS Archives" after switching from SD card recording.
- Function for updating the MxMC release itself.
- Configuration of the display mode for cameras with two hemispheric lenses.