MxThinClient connects your camera network to a monitor or television equipped with an HDMI port. For displaying the live image from individual cameras or Door Stations in chronological order and/or the live image from the camera which last triggered an alarm (e.g., motion detection). Also for displaying advertising messages in retail stores.
- Display of cameras and Door Stations on a monitor/TV
- License-free implementation of security applications and video walls
- Initial configuration via password-protected web interface on PC
- Automatic camera switching, time- or event-controlled
- Input (connection to PoE switch): Ethernet 100Base-T (RJ45)
- Output (connection to monitor/TV): HDMI Type D (MicroHDMI)
- For use indoors, ambient temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32°F to 104°F)