The MOBOTIX TR (Thermal Radiometry) technology measures thermal radiation of people and objects in the entire image acquisition area. MOBOTIX thermal technology does not replace medical devices, but it can help to analyze critical situations in order to decide on further action. Taking into account the ambient conditions and using a black body radiator, a measurement accuracy of about 0.3 degrees Celsius can be achieved on surfaces that are 30 to 45 degrees Celsius warm. The M16 and S16 Thermal Radiometry (TR) models automatically alarm when the temperature exceeds or falls below defined limits.
Solution from MOBOTIX Partner Bleenco
- License required
- Fully-automated, rapid and remotely installable Temperature Detection application
- Temperatures are detected from directly under the tongue or inside the eye
- Alarm when the temperature surpasses the defined threshold
Solution from MOBOTIX Solution Partner TecTradeSolution GmbH
Optimized selection of persons with increased temperature indoors and outdoors
- Abnormalities in skin surface temperature can be detected regardless of environmental influences.
- MOBOTIX Thermal Radiometry (TR) cameras automatically alarm when the temperature exceeds or falls below defined limits
Solution from MOBOTIX Technology Partner Cathexis
- Visual representation of temperature and triggering alerts at preset thresholds
- Real-time visual and audio alerts notify users (various notification options)
- A variety of different temperature measurement methods
- Temperature of specific facial landmarks can be taken